Thursday, April 28, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Actually, if it was Friday... I'd be in panic mode!I do have a lot of work to accomplish today. I have a 4 tiered wedding cake that I must bake, ice and cover with fondant. I will be decorating it tomorrow. So that will take up the major part of my day. I am excited to do this wedding cake, although it is going to be a VERY traditional cake, and that usually isn't my style. Wish me luck!


I would also like to get a run in today, no matter how short it is... I just seem to be going in a good direction with my exercise lately, so I want to keep the momentum rolling. It's also nice that the past few days have been better, weather wise, so that I can run outside as opposed to running laps around the track in the gym.

So, all things considered, I'm doing pretty well here. I have found time to work out a bit each day, and there has been no fast food in my diet at all. I have been snacking on fruit instead of over processed junk and I'm staying away from the candy. I do need to focus on eating small meals throughout the day instead of big meals twice or three times a day. The issue that I'm noticing is that the more I work out, the hungrier I tend to be. So, I'm dealing with finding snacks and things that cure my hunger AND fill me up.


Again this morning I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I'm noticing though, that a bowl of cereal just doesn't stick with me too long. I'll be full for about an hour, then all of a sudden I want to eat everything in sight! That's no bueno! We'll see how today goes when I'm surrounded with cake and frosting and delicious bakery yumminess!!!!


Tip for today:


Cake is NOT on the diet menu, but if you must, eat it for breakfast, not dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...