Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Happy Friday!



Although I just wanted to stay in bed this morning, I don't have the luxury.


I have a wedding cake to finish.... so I have to get up and get moving. I'm sitting here with my morning cup of coffee watching the news waiting for a glimpse of the royal wedding cake. So far, I haven't seen it..... that's what is going to give me inspiration for my cake decorating this afternoon.


There is snow on the ground in Idaho this morning, so that is going to put a hamper on my outside running. I did, however, go to the gym last night and ran 2 miles of in and outs (run and walk intervals) with my sister. It was cold outside yesterday jogging in the wind, but the snow on the ground is a whole different story! I'm not freezing my fingers and nose off again for no stinking reason!


Plus, I've done cardio for 4 days straight now, so I think that I deserve a day off, right?



My diet wasn't all that great yesterday. I had cereal fro breakfast, then a piece of toast before my jog. For lunch I had nachos that were made on black bean chips with rice, red beans and salsa. Then for dinner, I had....(gasp) pizza!!! Ok, so after making a cake all day, and jogging in the morning then the gym in the afternoon, a slice of pizza was well deserved. It was veggie pizza from Idaho Pizza company, and instead of having 2 or 3 slices, I had 1 and some salad. So at least I exercised some will power.

Ok, well, my coffee has gone cold, and I'm sick of watching the same loop of the Royal Wedding on CNN, so it must be time for me to get to work. I'll post pictures this evening or tomorrow of the finished wedding cake. I hope you all have a great Friday and I wish you all some sun!


Tip of the day: It is not ok to sit on the couch to watch the royal wedding ALL DAY, you must rip yourself away from the TV and burn some calories at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.