Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Bright and early!

Ok, so my friend Cassie got me up early today to go get a "Bountiful Basket." Not that 7 am is early for me... But I'm a SAHM and I like to drink coffee and be in my PJ's for a while on Saturday morning. But I digress... Here's my first Bountiful Basket:
Totally worth the $15 and getting dressed early to pick up. As Evan would say, "That's Wicked Awesome!!!" Ha ha ha!

And since I am the only one awake right now, I'm all about finishing this week's 365 card challenge. Today the word is "light." So... Come on baby light my fire!!! I absolutely love this stamp, and thanks to my Pal for the textured paper and to my SCS DSS for the flame tape!


Ok, now off to be productive. Hope you all have a great weekend!


Jammie Clark
Owner
www.think-cake.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the use of the word light! Thanks for playing along with us at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.