Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mojo

I figured since I wasn't doing a whole lot at the moment I had time to make another card.... so< I hopped on over tot he Mojo Monday blog to check out the sketch for the week. Here's what I saw:

I figured, "what the hey? I may as well!"

So off tot he scrap box I went. I found this HUGE bag of owls that my cousin has punched for me. when I say HUGE I mean that there are no less than a gagillion teeny tiny pieces of owls that I had to dump out all over my craft desk and sort through to find ones that went together. After assembling my little owl here, I went back to the scrap box to see what I could find to make my card out of.


I think that it turned out pretty cute, I'm rather pleased with myself. Pleased as punch you may say! ha ha ha (ok, so maybe I do need more coffee!)


Ta Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...