Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Horrible Diet Day!!! Grrrr....

So, today was field trip day. We went to:



...with Evan's preschool class. He had a wonderful time. He ran wild with the rest of the kids in his class and we totally enjoyed the sunny weather. It was a bit chilly, but sunny, so I'm not complaining too much.


Needless to say, I didn't work out today since we walked through the zoo and the mall... and since we were at the mall and Evan was "so hungry momma," Guess where we went for lunch??? Yup. And since I was starving too... I had a burger and some fries. HORRIBLE!!!! Oh why do I have to cave in the face of temptation?!?!?! Grrrr..... Oh well... we all are allowed a cheat day right???? Well today was mine. So I had a veggie burger for dinner, not too shabby. But since I deemed this a cheat day... I had a half a piece of cheesecake for dessert. Now I'm not one for too many sweets, but really, cheesecake is fantastic! this one was lemon raspberry and those are two of my most favorite things in the whole wide world!!!! Delish.


Needless to say, tomorrow I have to go for a run... for like miles... and twice! hahahah tomorrow is cinco de Mayo too... that means taco night! So I'm going to have to use self control and really watch my portion size. Wish me luck on that.


On to bakery items:


This is a gift basket and a birthday cake that I made this week. the gift basket has 4 dozen cookies in it... and I'm proud to say, I only ate 2 cookies. Yup, that's it. and there's still some in the house, but I have no desire for them what so ever.


When I got the order for the cupcakes... it was like this: Red Velvet cupcakes, favorite color is green. I was thinking to myself; oh man, how can I do this and not have it come out looking like Christmas???? So, I went for my Cheekie Rockabilly and I think it all came out right in the end! hahaha Yeay!


And last, but not least, here's that wedding cake I've been talking about:

I think it came out rather nicely. the bride was ecstatic and totally loved the cake! that makes me super duper happy!!! Nothing better than a very pleased client.


Ok, my husband is not feeling so well, so I better go tend to him. I just wanted to get these things posted. Thanks for reading. talk to you all soon!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.