Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Tgf and 365 and a new drinking challenge!

I am soooo far behind on TGF challenges... so I did a couple last night and combined them with other challenges, because multitasking is IMPORTANT sometimes!! ha ha ha

Here's the first...



So, the 365 challenge was to use 13 of something... i used 13 pop dots! ha ha ha and then the number 13 of course! Over on the farm we needed to make a monochromatic card. I used all shades of blue, although in the color on the boy seems a bit green in the photo. anyways, I love how this card came out.... its fun, it's funky, it's dark, yet cheery.... yeay for CC kids!!



The next card was to be a birthday card from the drunken stampers blog (www.drunkenstampers.wordpress.com) and on the farm we were supposed to case this card: So... here's my take on it... I loved the layout, and I ADORE polka dots!!!! They are my fave!!! So, any time I get to use them... I'm on it! hahahaa so, here's my card!



OK, I need to go add these to the galleries, I hope that you all have a wonderful, rainy, day!

Jammie Clark
Owner
http://www.think-cake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.