Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a birthday card for me?

My cousin told me that I needed to do a challenge with her, to make a birthday card that I would send to myself... hahah sounds easy... but really... after making cards for a while... there are soooo many things that I would use, that it was hard to narrow it down. I went for my egyptian stamps first, but then i thought, I'd want something a little more fun... so rockabilly; here I come! hahaha Lena just sent me a bunch of fun papers, so I used like 4 of them, and here's what I came up with. this also fits the sketch for the deconstructed sketch challenge.

Jammie Clark
Owner
www.think-cake.com
208-965-0291

2 comments:

  1. The gal on this card is so Spunky! What a fun card!
    -etch

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...