Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

And another....


I'm trying to play catch up tonight.  Plus I'm making cards with my Pal Lena (www.scrapbutterfly.blogspot.com) so we get a lot done together.... even though we are states away! Thanks goodness for technology! ha ha ha  So, here's my card for CPS anniversary challenge day number seven sketch number 242:
I embossed the TGF kiddo and then used Prismacolor Pencils to just highlight certain areas.  I used this subway art paper that my Pal sent me a scrap of, and I totally am falling in love with all things subway art! It's fun and funky and I adore it.  My trademark polka dots are ever present and i layered a few buttons for an embellishment.  It's a fun card and I love that the sentiment totally mirrors what the look on his face is! ha ha ha Huh? (the inside says "Yup.")

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your paper and layout, super cool! I never pay my guy stamps enough attention. ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Love the bold look of the background papers and accessories with the uncolored image. Perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.