Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

One more...


I'm a glutton tonight apparently.  Here's another one for CPS.  I think that I may be one away from being caught up now.  So, perhaps tomorrow I'll do the last two.  We'll see.  I think it's time to fold my last load of laundry and get to bed.... but first a quick trip to the airport to puck up my DH from his "Boy's trip." What kind of lame-o travel agent books a return flight to get in at 11 pm?!?!?! Oh, Wait.... that was me! ha ha ha My bad.  Oh well, I got some quality card making time in with my Pal and I got to catch up on the challenges I was behind on.... so it was totally worth it.  Good night blog land... until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used - so bright and fresh. hope your trip to the airport was hassle free
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love that sentiment and house image! Great take on the sketch! Hoo-RAY for boys trips and stamping time! Thanks for sketching with the CPS team!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.