Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Christmas cards!!!

Well, since my Pal had to work today, and I had nothing going on.... I forced her to "challenge" me with card ideas. I was feeling less than inspired and I needed a good kick start. So the next few posts will be those challenges. 

Here's the first one:  she challenged me to do something I'd never done before, she told me to stamp on Kraft paper and use my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image. Well, after some serious bouts of self doubt and denial, I figured "what have I got to lose?!?"  So, out came the Kraft paper, the markers, a cute little girl from The Greeting Farm and a white Prisma Color pencil for highlights. (Along with a bazillion other supplies that I had forgotten I had and ended up looking like a tornado, or 12, had had their way with my work space!)
I just love how bright the reds are on the Kraft paper! Also, by a stroke of sheer luck (no pun intended) I found this length of awesome sheer ribbon!!! I literally used every millimeter of the ribbon! Ha ha ha 

I'll be back later with more! 

2 comments:

  1. This beauty is on my desk for the whole world ( well at least my office) to see.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.