Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Many shades of green

Well, here's another card my Pal and I did for a challenge. We were to use at lease four shades of green. Yeah, I think I have that covered! Ha ha ha!
I wish I could tell you where these papers came from, but honestly they are tiny scraps from a huge bag I've collected over the years because I'm a shameless paper hoarder and refuse to throw away and scrap of paper! Seriously, I may need therapy to solve this issue, but I'm not so sure that form exists yet! Ha ha! 
   None the laser, we had fun with our Spectrum Noir markers to color the images we chose, this girl is from Whimsey Stamps.  I think she's just adorable and so current. 
   I'm off to make more!! Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.