Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Kraftin' Kimmie!

A absolutely adore the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!! I'm an addict of surfing their page and wishing I had all of them! I'm even guilty of filling my cart, only to unload it and fill it back up. Ha ha ha 
So, as I was surfing Facebook the other day, I noticed there were some challenges from KK that I could enter and try to win some of my beloved moonlight whispers girls! Naturally I was super jazzed!  Then I looked at all of the cards and realized just how novice I am! Bummer! 
Here's my first attempt at a card for the KK challenges! This one satisfies the Glitter challenge (gosh I hate glitter), the Wonderful Wednesday challenge (anything goes), and the Sketch challenge (tilt your head to the right, yup, see it?).  
Happy hump day ladies!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your enthousiasm, nice to read it! And you did just a good job with the sketch, so creative. Your card is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing in our challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do NOT be bummed!!!!! This is SO GREAT!!!!! Seriously love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.