Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A hidden gift!

So, I loath sending cash in the mail, mainly because I'm not TOTALLY trusting our postal system these days! I know, I know, billions of things get to places properly every day! But, case in point, I received mail yesterday (including Christmas cards) for a family who lives about 6 doors down! He'd we not been people of integrity, we could have opened up those cards to see what was inside. ....Now you know why I don't like sending cash!!!!! 
   Lena (my Pal) challenged me to make a card that had a gift card or money holder in it. I didn't want that to be obvious... So here's what I came up with!
Simply put cash inside (behind this adorable Greeting Fatm image) and press down so it seals, and no one is the wiser! Boom! 
   I k ow that the card can still get lost.... I get it. But hey, I feel a little better about it. Ok, I'm off to stamp some more! 
   Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. this one is soooo much better than mine. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...