Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

OMG!!!!!

Ok, so I like smart assed cards. What can I say? They make me laugh!  Yesterday I had a pretty steady hand so I went straight to my desk and started coloring!!! Here's what I came up with. 
So are you ready for the smart assed part? Here you go!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Ok well I think it's funny!! 
I love the expression on her face and that she's spilling her coffee! Ha ha! Like she's shocked this person is just that darn old! 
I colored her up with copic markers:
Skin: E04,11,21,00,000,R20
Skirt: 100, W9,7,5,3
Mug: V09,04,01
Hair: E29,25,21
Newspaper: C5,3,1
Jacket: BG78,49,45 G00
The flowers are from recollections as well as the sparkles and the twine. The paper is SU!, BoBunny, and Cakewalk. 

I'm entering this card in the Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday challenge. 

Have a crafty day everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this card, so colorful and beautifully colored!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.