Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Anything Goes

It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until August 8th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!
So... since it's summertime still (although it sure is going by fast) I decided that I would use the recently re-released Sea Jewels set!  Ermergersh I love them!!!!! I didn't have them before the Krafty Chamber of Secrets opened back up so I was super duper excited to get them in my mermaid lovin' little hands!  Here's my card! 
Most of these papers are out of my scrap bin, the ribbon too. So, all I can really tell you is that I colored her up with my Copic Markers and fussy cut her with my Cutterbee scissors, and then used dome whit Nuvo drops for texture the stars in her hair. Yup... that's about it!

Ok, so play along, make something fun, remember; Anything goes!  Can't wait to see what ya make! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.