Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Magical colors

Classic "Magical" colors, that inspire memories of very large mice who live in temperate climates, that's the inspiration for this card! I'm always a fan of bright colors, we are all aware of that! But for some reason red, yellow, and black are a bit tough for me to put together on a card.  So, I dove in head first, embracing the challenge.  Here's what I came up with.

I used the brand new Sweet Sentiment Coloring Paper to color up this FREE digi from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez after printing her out (at only 20% opacity).  The DSP is from the Echo Park "Wish Upon a Star" 6x6 paper pad. The ribbon is from Fun Stamper's Journey, and the Dies I used are from Gina Marie Dies.  The tiny piece of Washi tape and the enamel dots are actually "sprinkles" from Doodlebug Designs. In all honesty, the layout was a happy accident, as Mr. Ross would say about trees.... it just sort of happened. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to be a productive member of society.... hahahahaahahahaha I'm totally kidding! I'm off to color some more and drink coffee! Tootles! 

Copics used: 
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E00
Hair: BV29, E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
Dress: BV29, R59, R29, R27, R24
Shoes/Belt: YR15, Y19, Y13


2 comments:

  1. I love you positive way of approaching things. LOve your Mouse inspired card (I does love the Mouse!). Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and coloring. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.