Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A Hipster Holiday to you!

Well hello there Sweeties!

Today I'm sharing with you all the card I made to go along with the new Sweet Sentiment Challenge posted in the Facebook Group.  The challenge this month is a color palette!  I love these type of challenges because they give me just enough directions to get the creative juices flowing, but they don't hamper my freedom to make any sort of project I want to.  So, here's a look at the color palette.


I loved these colors together as soon as I saw them!  The cool grays and the warm earth tones and that red is just....... swoon.  So, here's what I made:

Copic Markers Used: 
E49, E59, E18, E09, E13
R59, R37, R46, R35, R12
E44, Y28, E84, E42, E51
T8, T6, T4, T2, T0
100, C9, C7, C5, C3
0 Colorless Blender, Black Multiliner, Gold Gel Pen, Silver Gel Pen
Glossy Accents, Nuvo Drops; Autumn Red
Distress Oxide Inks: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Ground Espresso

The Hipster Santa Image is a new stamp from CC Designs and I seriously adore him!  He's super fun to color as well, not a lot of fun to fussy cut, but hey, I'm one of THOSE people. 

I hope that you love this project as much as I do, and I hope that you play along in this month's Sweet Sentiment Challenge!  You have until December 9th to enter your project into the album!  I cannot wait to see what you make!  Have a "hip" holiday! Toodles! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this image and the challenge colors are perfect for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sense of color and tonal values is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.