Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A rainbow of coffee

Good morning Sweeties!!!!! Here's to a wonderful weekend!  I've given you a few sneak peeks of this card on social media, but now it's time to reveal the whole thing to you! I'm so excited!


I used the brand new Coffee Planner stamp set from Sweet Sentiment Stamps to make this card! You can purchase it by clicking HERE. 

here's a side view of the card so you can see that I popped up some of the girls with their coffee to add detention to the card.  I simply used little foam adhesive squares to achieve this. 


To make this card, all I did was stamp the images from the set 2 each using Moment Desert Sand ink. I colored each in with my trusty Copic markers in various colors of the rainbow.  I then used my Cutter Bee scissors to fussy cut each image.  I set those all aside to make the background.  
(Yeah, I used just a few markers.)

I simply cut a piece of Sweet Sentiment coloring paper to 4" x9" and masked off the edges using purple tape.  then I pulled out all of my Distress Oxide Inks and went to town,  I chose 3 colors (shadow, midtown and highlight) from each color of Oxide Ink to create a gradient left to right, and a rainbow vertically.  I spritzed with water and then let that set for about 30 seconds to give the ink time to react to the water.  After that I used a paper towel to remove the access water.  Then I chose my sentiment and put that in my Misti to stamp.  I used Versafine black ink to stamp the sentiment directly over the Distress Oxide background.  (Yeah, this was nerve wracking.... wow! hahaha!) 

I adhered it to a piece of black yardstick to Matt it, and then to the card base.... I attached the little girls with their coffee on top of their appropriate color of ink, and BOOM! Finished! 

I'm in love with how this card came out!  I adore vibrant colors and this has all of that.  I did make a second set of them to stick in my planner, because, well, this IS a planner set after all... Here's a peek at that:

Hope you enjoyed this fun post about the coffee planner set!  I sure had fun working with this set.  I cannot wait to see what you all make with it!  Have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to get another cup of coffee!!! Ha ha ha!  Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.