Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Little Mermaids

Hey friends, I'm back with more mermaids!!! And these little cuties will have you smiling from gill to gill.

First up:
These adorable little Mermaids and their little starfish friends are just too cute!  I had to keep them all together so here's the card I made.
I sorta made the focal point the adorable little octopus.  the expression on his face was just too cute to not make him the forefront of the card.  These little images were just too fun to color. 

 The nest set for today is this one.
I decided to go simple with this background as I wanted the little mermaids to be the focal point.  But I loved hiding their little crabby friends in the sand though.  

What a fun release this has been, there's more to color tomorrow, so pop back in for another awesome image from Stamper's Delights.  I'm off to make more coffee, because.... well, that's what I do! Toodles!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.