Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

It's o-fish-ally MerMay!

 

Do you know what today is?!?!? It’s May 1st... That means it’s o-fish-ally MerMay! 

To kick off one of my favorite months (besides my birthday month obviously) I wanted to feature He Couldn't Breathe Underwater which is one of the most versatile mermaid stamps out there! 

This stamp features a stunning deep sea mermaid and her little bio-luminescent pal. Her stunning meandering tail allows you to really switch up her look through your color selection. Check out this live color along to see us completely switch up her look with a pink tail! 


And since we all need a little sneak peek every now and then.... Here is one of our amazing projects we will be working on at our upcoming Re-Treat. It will be here before you know it, so grab your spot today!


Now off I go to finish this cup of coffee while I try to contain my excitement that it’s officially MerMay. Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.