Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Grumpy Panda

This little brea is so grumpy it just makes me smile!  Is that mean? lol!!!

Another new Digi from Some Odd Girl today and I cannot tell you how much fun I had with this one. I'm totally having a blast creating slimline cards right now.  I know, I know, I know, it's totally a fad and it will go by the wayside again soon! But, I can have fun with it while it's popular can't I??? 
Anyways, this little boy/girl it's totally in a bad mood, and I gotta tell you, I was totally feeling the same way yesterday.  I think all of the quarantine and fear in the world today is making me moody.  

So, I printed this bear on Sweet Sentiment Coloring paper and colored it with the following Copic markers.
Skin: RV95, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, E13 (for the freckles)
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, Y17, E31
Eyes: G99, G46, G000 C2, 0 (colorless blender)
Black: C10, C8, C6, C4, C2
White: W2, W1, W0, W00, 0 (colorless blender)
Black multilines pen, white jelly roll pen

I used a piece of Sweet Sentiment Coloring paper and a stencil from Brutus Monroe along with Distress Oxide Inks for the background.  I spritzed it with some water to disturb the perfect lines left by the stencil.  I also used a sentiment from an old retired Whitt and Sass stamp set and some Stickles drops in "Star Dust." I also use foam adhesive squares to pop up the sentiment and the bear. 

Okie Dokie my friends, I'm ogg to get another cup of coffee.... I really need it today! Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.