Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Case for MFP

Ok, so the challenge over at Marks Finest Papers was to CASE a card, any card! Well that just leaves the world wide open now, doesn't it?!?!?!  So where does a girl go when she needs INKspiration?  PINTEREST!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am an addict, I know!  But it's all in good fun, right? Lol! Here's a card I liked.  I've seen a lot of these Christmas trees, and I imagined they were made by some origami master somewhere and he shipped them to women all over the world to make their Christmas cards with.... BOY I WAS WRONG!  Seriously, this is like the easiest thing to do!!! Just cut a circle in half (I used a 5 1/4" circle) and then zig zag fold it.... really, that's it! 
I don't have any texture folders for my big shot, so I used linen textured card stock, the paper is rich razzleberry from SU! the ink is Old olive.  That adorable bakers twine you see is Martha Stuart, and I hoard it... so don't even ask for my roll... hahaha!
ok... Time for Bed I say! 
Have a sweet day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out really cute! I love the darling fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tree and a nice CASE. Thanks for playing along with our FOSTV challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree How big a circle did you use?..Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Pinterest is a great source for finding a card to case. Love your tree with that wonderful fold. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a lovely job CASEing!!! What a gorgeous tree!!! Thanks for joining us this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.