Saturday, September 15, 2012

Case for MFP

Ok, so the challenge over at Marks Finest Papers was to CASE a card, any card! Well that just leaves the world wide open now, doesn't it?!?!?!  So where does a girl go when she needs INKspiration?  PINTEREST!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am an addict, I know!  But it's all in good fun, right? Lol! Here's a card I liked.  I've seen a lot of these Christmas trees, and I imagined they were made by some origami master somewhere and he shipped them to women all over the world to make their Christmas cards with.... BOY I WAS WRONG!  Seriously, this is like the easiest thing to do!!! Just cut a circle in half (I used a 5 1/4" circle) and then zig zag fold it.... really, that's it! 
I don't have any texture folders for my big shot, so I used linen textured card stock, the paper is rich razzleberry from SU! the ink is Old olive.  That adorable bakers twine you see is Martha Stuart, and I hoard it... so don't even ask for my roll... hahaha!
ok... Time for Bed I say! 
Have a sweet day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out really cute! I love the darling fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tree and a nice CASE. Thanks for playing along with our FOSTV challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree How big a circle did you use?..Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Pinterest is a great source for finding a card to case. Love your tree with that wonderful fold. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a lovely job CASEing!!! What a gorgeous tree!!! Thanks for joining us this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...