Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

More MFP

Ok, one more.... what can I say, I'm on a roll...
The challenge on this one was to use your favorite technique.  I have so many favorites it's kinda hard to choose.  So i went with a few here....
I love ripping paper.... I don't know why, cathartic I guess.... who knows?  This is actually from a roll of wrapping paper that I got in the dollar bin at Target last week!  I'm going to go vintage this Christmas and wrap all my gifts in "newspaper" and red and white bakers twine.  I digress...
Aother of my favorite techniques is using multiple inks on one stamp.  I used my SU! Medallion with Basic Black and Rose Red.  
And the last of my favorites here is the distressing of sorts on the gray card stock.  I achieve that by simply rubbing the edges of the paper over the open ink pad.... multiple times and sometimes i press down (like I did here) to get the ink to transfer further onto the paper.  I do this ALL THE TIME!!!!! Seriously, go back through my blog and look at how often I do it... seriously. 
Ok, NOW it's time for bed.  
Have a sweet day (night).

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.