Saturday, September 15, 2012

More MFP

Ok, one more.... what can I say, I'm on a roll...
The challenge on this one was to use your favorite technique.  I have so many favorites it's kinda hard to choose.  So i went with a few here....
I love ripping paper.... I don't know why, cathartic I guess.... who knows?  This is actually from a roll of wrapping paper that I got in the dollar bin at Target last week!  I'm going to go vintage this Christmas and wrap all my gifts in "newspaper" and red and white bakers twine.  I digress...
Aother of my favorite techniques is using multiple inks on one stamp.  I used my SU! Medallion with Basic Black and Rose Red.  
And the last of my favorites here is the distressing of sorts on the gray card stock.  I achieve that by simply rubbing the edges of the paper over the open ink pad.... multiple times and sometimes i press down (like I did here) to get the ink to transfer further onto the paper.  I do this ALL THE TIME!!!!! Seriously, go back through my blog and look at how often I do it... seriously. 
Ok, NOW it's time for bed.  
Have a sweet day (night).

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.

Furry friends for the Holidays

Welcome back to our final November peek! It's Day FOUR of the NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready fo...