Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

All my best friends are witches!

Hi Krafty People!!!
Guess what it's time for? Yeah time for that Krafty Chamber of Secrets to crrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk open and reveal another one of it's secrets! This time it's a set that is/was crazy popular and so incredibly cute!  It is: ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WITCHES!!!!! 
I created this card by stamping this fun and spooky girl on Copic Express-it yardstick and coloring her with my Copic markers. I used Stickles glitter on the potion to make it sparkle.  I then used my Distress Oxide Inks, more Stickles, and Mixed Media yardstick from Canson for the background.  The potion paper is from Doodlebug of course and then just some cool black twine as an accent. 
Copic Markers list: E000, E00, E02, E11, R20, BV29, C7, BV23, V17, V09, V06, V12, V12, BG75, BG49, BG15, BG10, W3, W1, W0

I sure hope you like it!  So now RUN (don't walk) to claim yours today! No seriously, there's only a limited number of these available! Once those sell, you'll be put on a pre-order list, so when more are made you can still (maybe) get one.  THAT'S why you need to get one asap! AAHHHHHH!!!

Hope you all have a spooky Halloween! Tootles! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.