Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Let the good times roll

It's wednesday...... yup, mid week, we're half way there!  So pour some coffee and take a look at all of the awesome Wonderful Wednesday projects that the DT has created.  Today I'm using the super cute stamp set "Let the Good Times Roll."  It was retired for a while, but Kimmie was able to get a few sets remade in Red Rubber!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! So, if you don't already own this set, roll on over to the KKS site and scoop one up before they are gone again!!!!

I had such a blast coloring this image, it really was fun. I used some papers from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) that I thought really went with the image, and I cut some clouds out of various colors of white yardstick on my Cricut machine to make the clouds.  FUN!

Hope you are inspired to participate in our Wonderful Wednesday challenge as well!  As always, it's "anything goes!" So grab the closest stamp, and get to creating! I can't wait to see what you make! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.