Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Look to the skies!

It's Wonderful Wednesday and that means another "anything goes" challenge.

My friend asked me to make a card for her dad for his birthday.  The only thing she gave me to go on is that he was in the Air Force and that he has a blonde Yorkie dog that he takes EVERYWHERE with him.  Not a lot to go on there... but..... I knew I had the PERFECT stamp set to make the card... I used..... "Sky's the Limit!"




















I Just love how this one turned out.  I had that sweet little airplane charm and the cool bakers twine to add, along with all of those fun clouds! I used a die to cut out the image and of course I used a ton of pop dots (I really should buy stock in a pop dot company).

Ok, so I hope that this inspires you.... go forth and craft you wonderful people! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.