Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Saturday Challenge

So it's saturday morning and the challenge from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is to make a holiday card.  This can be ANY holiday... just whatever you want it to be......

Well, you all know me and you know who I like to make things different... soooooo....... I took little miss Devilish Deborah here....
...and I made her into a CHRISTMAS CARD!  Yup I did! 
She's all dressed up in her holiday best and she's ready to come to that Christmas Party! I hope that you like what I did here and I hope that it inspires you to use your stamps in all sorts of fun ways!  Enjoy! 

P.s. you have all week to play along so come one over to the KKS friends group on FB and gather more inspiration then hop not he KKS blog and enter your card there!  Hope you have an awesome weekend! Tootles! 


1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.