Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

That be Treasure!!!!

It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!
Be sure to tune in here next Wednesday as we kick off our October Peeks!!!
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until October 17th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!

I chose to use  the amazing Krafty Comeback set called Bootylicious Pirates! I just ADORE thesis girls! So, so so so so much!!!!!


I actually made this card as a gift certificate for my friend who has her own business. She wanted a special card to send to a friend. So, I went with pirates!!! Arrrrggghhh!!!!!
I hope that you play along with us this week, anything goes is always so much fun!  Can't wait to see what you make! Tootles! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great pirate card !! I really love the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.