Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A sweet little Unicorn

Hello there Bloggie Buddies! Today I'm going to share with you another project I've done for Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez.   I chose to use the little Unicorn with Cotton candy image. I mean, once you see this little Unicorn, you'll know why I couldn't resist.
I printed this image (because it's a Digi) onto Catherine Pooler 80 lb. bright white card stock.  I then colored the image with my Copic Markers.

Body: C3, C1, C0, 0
Hair: YG67, YG09, YG17, YG25, FYG1
Cotton Candy: RV17, RV04, RV02, RV10
Hooves: C7, C5, C3
Horn: Y11, Y00, Y000
Jelly Roll Clear Glitter Pen

The ribbon is from my massive stash and I cannot tell you what it is.  I can tell you it was a gift to me from Leah Tees! So, it is a ribbon from Canada if that helps at all.  That massive amount of flowers mostly come from Wild Orchid Crafts, but some are from Prima Crafts as well.
The stitched oval is from Gina Marie Designs and was cut from good old fashioned 65 lb white card stock, I then used three colors of Distress Oxide inks to create a gradient.  Festive Berries is the darkest color, then Spun Sugar for the mid tone, and Worn Lipstick for the lightest color.  After using a sponge to smooth the ink onto the card stock and then used the Ranger Distress Ink Sprayer to create the water droplets and a tissue to blot off the excess water and ink. I adhered that to the card and then used foam squares to pop that little unicorn up from the background and give it a bit of dimension.
I picked a bunch of flowers out and used Nuvo glue to adhere them to the card base after tying the ribbon and fussing with it for about 15 minutes.   All in all, it was a fairly simple card.  I had a lot of fun making it, but I always have a lot of fun coloring and gluing flowers to things! Lol!

Ok, so I'm off to get some more coffee and color some more things! Hope you all have a wonderful month of March! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.