Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

I like flowers

I"m sure it's not any surprise to any of you all that I'm totally into flowers on my cards.  Like, I sorta LOVE them.  A LOT! hhahaahaha! So much so, that I decided to invest a lot of money to buy dies and stamps to make my own flowers!  I enjoy it so much that I now find myself creating cards around my flowers.

When I was blessed with this new image from Moonlight Whispers by Annie Rodrigue, I KNEW I was going to go heavy on the florals. It just HAD to be done!  So...... here we go!


I began the process by stamping the flowers onto Sweet Sentiment Coloring Paper along with printing the Digital Image on the coloring paper.  I then used the coordinating dies from Heartfelt creations to cut out the flowers.  I used Distress Oxide inks to match the Graphic 45 papers I planned on using. I hand formed the flowers and then dipped them in clear glitter (of course). I colored the image with my trusty Copic markers. 
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, G00
Hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E31
Eyes: E57, E23, E31, G000, C2
Headband: RV69, RV66, RV17, RV55, RV02
Shirt: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Pants: 100, N9, N7, N5
Banner: E53, E51, E50
0 Colorless Blender
After coloring and fussy cutting the main image, I used the sketch from Sweet Sentiment July Sketch Challenge to create the layout for the card.  I matted everything with black card stock, and distressed all the edges of the papers with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and a sponge. I tied the organza black bow on before I glued everything down.  Then.... well you all know what happened then.... I added flowers!!!!1 Lots and lots of flowers! 

I hope that you check out all the new images from Moonlight Whispers by Annie Rodrigue. She is my absolute favorite artist ever and I know that one day I'm going to meet her..... it's on my bucket list! hahahaha!  I also hope you all join in the Sketch Challenge from Sweet Sentiment this month!  Have a wonderful week!  Tootles! 

4 comments:

Please comment, it means so much to me.