Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

What would you doooo oooo oooo for a Klondike Bar?

Tell me you read that title in the famous sing song voice of their catchy jingle?  If not, go back and read the title again.... I'll wait here......

Ok, we good now?

Well, this image was the feature image (from Scrappers Delights) for the Sweet Sentiment 1000 member party last week, and I think it's just so fun!!!! I love this little "trash panda"and the expression on his face.  I actually made this card for the brand new sketch challenge that is being released today in the Sweet Sentiment Facebook Group! 


And here's the inside:

Yeah..... I know what you did!  But I get it, Klondike bars are delicious!!! hahahaha My favorite is the Mint one..... oh man, so much yum!  Anyways.... the image is from Scrappers delights and you can grab it in digital form in their store by clicking here. I colored her up with my copic markers which I will list below.  

The new sketch challenge from Sweet Sentiment begins today! You should totally join in. Here's what the sketch looks like for this month:
You MUST have your project uploaded to the ALBUM in the Sweet Sentiment Facebook group no later than September 9th to be eligible to win.  You can enter up to three times, and your project can be a card, a tag, a bag, a box, a scrapbook page, a planner layout, or anything else you can imagine.  We just ask that you use something from one of our sponsors.  Good luck to you all and I cannot wait to see your projects. 


Copics used for my card:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Raccoon: E39, E18, E15, E13, E34, W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Dress: R59, R29, R27, R14, R05
Leggings: T10, T8, T6, T4, T2
Hair: E27, E57, E25, E23, E31

Ok, so now that I'm totally craving a Klondike bar, I'm going to get back to my coloring.  Thanks everyone for stopping by, have a great crafty day!  Tootles! 

3 comments:

  1. Love it, thank you for listing your markers. It's such a help to see what colors are used in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun theme! Fun new sketch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.