Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A delight of a card!

Ok, so don't mind my pun in the title.... but I have a card for you all to see featuring a new image from Scrappers Delights!

I adore these anime style images, I'm not sure why, but they have always spoken to me!  I love the style and how fun they are, and plus, they lend themselves to bright colors and bold backgrounds.  You all know, that's my jam!  So, here's my card:

The background is simply made with a rainbow of Distress Oxide inks layered on top of one another and blended to make a soft transition.  After that I spritzed it with water and dabbed it with a paper towel.  Then I fussy cut the image out after printing and coloring it on Sweet Sentiment Coloring paper with Copic markers.  I added a sentiment and a few Nuvo drops for texture. 

I really had a lot of fun creating this card, and I can't wait to give it to a friend!  Hope you have an awesome week and I'll see ya all soon! Tootles! 

8 comments:

  1. Nice Card... Love the colors! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg love it! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The rainbow background is gorgeous, but the image! Wow! Just amazing. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sentiment.... Any thing with the word "JOY"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoah this blog is magnificent i love reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly. continental delight

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.