Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A whole bunch of cuteness from Scrappers Delights!


Today I have a little something for everyone from the newest release at Scrappers Delights.  I've been busy making some of the cutest cards ever!!!!!! 

First up to bat is.... well, this adorable little batter!!!
I colored her up using my copic markers.  And placed her on a very simply laid out card using Doodlebug papers, some Nuvo drops, and a length of sheer ribbon. 

Next up is a girl after my own heart..... she's STUCK in an airport waiting for her flight.  If any of you follow my group on Facebook you know exactly how close to home this image hits! 



Again, I used my copic markers to color this sweet girl up.  She's doing exactly what I did when I was stuck last time, drinking coffee and reading a book, trying to keep a smile on her face.  I used papers from the brand new Doodlebug I <3 travel paper pad, some Nuvo drops, and a length of satin ribbon to bring this card together.  I also used Distress Oxide Ink in Vintage Photo and a sponge to add some light tan around the edges of all the papers. 

Third, is the one I think is my most favorite of them all.... and the subject of my September Sweet Sentiment coloring class.  I present to you: Marigold!

This sweet little girl I think is super excited to go back to school!  Look at all of those amazing ringlets and that adorable little summer dress!  I colored her with my trusty copic markers and placed her on papers from the ned Doodlebug Back to School paper pad.  I also used flowers that I made bu hand using the sets from Heartfelt Creations.  I finished it off with a length of sheer black ribbon and a bunch of glitter all over those flowers! 

I really hope you loved everything you saw here today.  If you'd like to purchase any fo these Digis you can get them from https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/#/ 
and if you're interested in the Sweet sentiment classes, simply scroll to the top of this page and then click on the "Classes" tab.  

Hope you all have a wonderful Weekend! Tootles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.