Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Hello Mummy!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm obsessed with Egyptian mythology and history.  I just love all the tales that they wove and the vibrant and mysterious culture that they thrived in.  So, when given the choice to pick any image int he shop to participate in the Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.... well.... naturally I chose this awesome Mummy!!!!!!

I colored her up using my Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils on Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper.  I also made the flowers by hand using Heartfelt Creations Sweet Peony and Sunflower stamps and dies.  The flowers are tinted with Distress Oxide inks, as well as the background for the Mummy. The papers are just random scraps I had in my HUGE scrap tub, and the ribbon was from he dollar store.  

I had so much fun coloring this awesome Mummy Digi..... I mean, how fun.  I will admit that the sentiment is from the "Egypt" set from Kindred Stamps. 


I do believe you all should join in the challenge and check out the Blog over at Scrapper's Delights! Here's the link: https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog?fbclid=IwAR217R-ILa_jFIMJpj92N6KvXyWXs_eUkQSolbcdvZWQb-jtfcgYHuOGYfE#/  (holy long link batman!)


Hope you all enjoyed this mummy card, I'll see you all soon!  Tootles! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the background paper with the mummie. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really LOVING your flowers. But what DON'T I love about you? Your my hero. Whrn I groe up I wanna be JUST LIKE YOU 😁 AMAZING card as always

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.