Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

The Mistress of the Dead

Quite the ominous title huh?  Well, that's the name of the newest digital image from Annie Rodrigue over at Moonlight Whispers.  Just check out this creepy lady.....
I'll admit that this image was a challenge to color.  But a lot of that had to do with the fact that I chose to color her using the "no lines" technique.  I'm a glutton for punishment like that. 

I used two Authentique paper pads to make this card.  Nightfall and Romance.  Yeah, they do not sound like they go together at all, but I think, given the subject matter of this card, they worked out just perfectly.  I also created a couple of flowers using the Sweet Peony stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations, and paired them with some flowers I had from Wild Orchid Crafts. I accented with Distress oxide ink in Candied Apple, a black satin ribbon, and Nuvo drops. 


Copic Markers used: 
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, FYG1, YG0000
Hair: T9, T7, T5, T3, T1, Jelly Roll silver glitter pen
Eyes: YG0000, E37, YG99, C2, 0 colorless blender
Dress: BV25, BV34, BV13, BV23, BV01
Chair: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, E37, E34, E31, E30
Skulls: W3, W1, W00, Y08, FYG1, YG0000
Walls: C3, C1, C00
Carpet: R89, R39, R29, R24, R14

If you're interested in this, or any of the images (both physical and digital) from Moonlight Whispers, please visit Annie's Etsy store at this link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/moonlightwhispers

Hope you all enjoyed today's post, and I hope to see you all back here agin soon! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.