Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Day Three of TRHD release!

Ok, so you've made it to the last post I have for the Rabbit Hole Designs Release!  Woohooo!!!! Thank you so much for being a part of this new and exciting chapter in my life.  Here's the last project I have (for this release).

Remember yesterday how I said that I LOVED TRHD stencils!  Well.... here's yet another one to love:
This is called "Light me up stencil" and can be purchased here!  I love love love love love that it is strings of lights in different sizes and that it also has snowflakes!  I mean, all my Christmas decorating is right here on one stencil!!! Kudos to TRHD for this one! 

So, I stenciled up the side of a piece of Sweet Sentiment paper and then had NO CLUE what to do wit it!  I love the stencil, but ..... crap, what am I going to do????? OH WAIT!  I pulled out the silly Caffeinated Reindeer from TRHD and colored him up using Sweet Sentiment Paper and Copic markers. I fussy cut him out and thought.... well it still needs more.  So, I pulled out the Glossy Accents and made the lights glossy.... and then it hit me.... the Coffee Molecule on the stamp set would make PERFECT snowflakes.  so I stamped and embossed the molecule all over the back with iridescent embossing powder.  Then I used a few foam squares to pop the reindeer up, and BOOM! Christmas card perfection! Hahahahaha.... I can't help it, you all know how much I love my coffee! 

I hope this little card inspires you today and maybe you'll be so inspired you make a card of your own.  Thank you all for hanging out with my the last three days and for commenting on my blog.  It really does mean the world to me!  Hope you all have an awesome week.  See you soon! Toodles! 

3 comments:

  1. Great stencil and this card is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this caffeinated reindeer! He’s so my spirit animal during the holidays. I love how you used the new stencil too. Cute fun card ☕️ 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA oh my that deer definitely needs some coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.