Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

TRHD New release day 2

Well, it's nice to see you back here for day 2 of The Rabbit Hole Designs new release.  Up next we have a super silly Christmas PIG!!!! Yup, you totally read that right, a PIG!!!!!

How can you not chuckle when you see this little piggy skiing in his Santa suit?!?!!?! This is a 3x4" stamp set and i's called "Merry Pigmas."  You can purchase him by clicking on this link: Merry Pigmas. 



I began by coloring him up using my Copic Markers and fussy cutting him out using my Cutter Bee Scissors.  Then I had literally no idea what to do with him.  So, I grabbed a couple of extra die cuts that I had literally just lying on my desk (for like 2 months) and used some Distress Oxide Ink to add a pop of green around the edges.  I then used the awesome Candy Swirl Stencil from TRHD (seriously love Rabbit Hole Stencils, they ROCK!) and a gradient of red Distress Oxide Inks on Sweet Sentiment Paper.  I trimmed everything to fit on my card (5.5"x5.5") and finished it off with a black ribbon from good 'ol Hobby Lobby. 

So, I hope that I've inspired you to get this silly pig.  He really does make fun and silly Christmas cards.  I mean, how many times have you gotten a card with a skiing pig dress up as Santa on it?  Yup, I rest my case. LOL!!! 

See y'all back here tomorrow for day three of the release.  Have a wonderful day. Toodles!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Such an awesome background for an awesome pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice background. The color changing is cool. And the skiing pig is adorable! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pig makes me giggle every time I see him. Background reminds me of peppermint candies... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp set. The name alone will put a smile on your face. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love your coloring and the results of your finished card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jammie :) This stamp set is hilarious!!! Your coloring is great and so is the background you built for this pig on skiis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool swirly background! Love that pig too!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.