Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Peace out People!

So, here I am trying to get back into the swing of things with this awesome Image from Scrappers Delights!  I love the Anime characters as they are sooooo detailed and so expressive.  They are just a lot of fun to color and they host a lot of personality.


I colored this girl up on Sweet Sentiment Coloring Paper using my Copic Markers in the following colors:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20 for her cheeks and eyeshadow
Hair: E49, E18, E39, E17, E13
Dress: V99, RV66, RV55, RV17, RV52
Eyes: YG99, G16, G000 and the black Multiliner from Copic in .05

The paper I used is from Unity stamps in their new paper line, which I'm so excited about.  It's glossy like a photo and oh so beautiful, it's totally what inspired the colors for this card.  The length of Satin Ribbon was sent to me from my friend, Margarita, and I tend to use it sparingly because I want to hoard it forever.  Seeing as it was the PERFECT shade for this card though, I just had to include it!  The sentiment I added is from Altenew. 

THanks so much for stopping by today, Please leave a comment, you never know when I'm going to choose someone to randomly win a prize!  

Toodles! 

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.