Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

TRHD New release day 1

Well, hello there, I see you've hopped over here to see the new release from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  Well, welcome!

I'm here to show you my new cards from he release and hopefully inspire you to go purchase those awesome stamps and get to crafting!  Here's the first set....
This set is called "Love you more - Christmas frost, and is available In the shop through this link: 

Oh my gosh you guys!!!! This set is soooo stinking cute!  I mean, how can you even resist this?  It makes some adorable and even quick Christmas or Holiday cards for pretty much anyone you can think of.  My first card was made using the little couple decorating the Christmas tree.... here ya go:
I created a little scene for them.  it just felt like they were standing in their living room (with their posh wallpaper) trying to get that star on top of the tree.  I'm thinking they are newlyweds and that is why they do not have simple things like... ohhh.... a stepladder or window coverings..... hahahah!  
(This image was colored with Copic markers on Sweet Sentiment coloring paper. The DSP is from Doodlebug designs and the Ribbon is from the Craft Warehouse.)

The second card I modified the stamp a little bit for, here, take a look:
I stamped the one where the couple is shopping, but I didn't ink up the little guy, just the girl.  I figured she was off Christmas shopping and in serious need of a coffee.... but she spent all of her money on gifts.  Such a bummer.  So now, she's wondering how to get a coffee.... the sentiment was also modified to read "all I want for Christmas is Coffee." Sounds legit to me.  I'd be stoked if I got a bunch of coffee gift cards for Christmas, "it's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark, the whole year through." (name that movie!!!)
(This image was colored using Copic markers on Sweet Sentiment coloring paper. The DSP is from Unity Stamp Company.  Wow! Embossing Powder was used for the sentiment along with a white and silver Jelly Roll pen for accents.  Tonic Studio Nuvo drops were also used for the corner accents.)

Thank you all for stopping by, I hope I made you smile and I hope that I gave you a little spark of inspiration on how to use these stamps.  Thanks so much! Hugs to you all and see ya back here tomorrow for more new stuff!  Toodles!!! 



22 comments:

  1. I love how you made the second card by altering the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your scenes are beyond amazing. The coloring is so detailed. Love these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Jammie! I love the scenes you created with these adorable images! Your coloring is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 great cards! I love the scenery you created on both, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! Your scenes are wonderful. I love the window that you made for the couple. This is just an incredible card...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA! those backgrounds are amazing! Love the use of just the caffeine deprived shopping girl! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh so super cute, love the all I want for christmas is coffee card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very good at making cute and colorful scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin' cute. I adore the little couple so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah!! Even I thought if using the girl or boy alone the moment I saw it. These are too cute to resist

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is OUTSTANDING! Just amazing scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you manipulated the set to make it your own. The second one is totally how I feel after shopping every year. Coffee is life! I bow to your background prowess...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea! I love seeing ways to use products other then intended. Sometimes I have trouble seeing outside the box. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute insight to
    your reasoning on the
    cute couple! Love both
    cards, lovely coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute cards! Love the scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cards, such great creativity!!👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your first card is sweet as can be....love it...first tree trimming....newlyweds yes indeed ;) I can see that young lady on the sidewalk in need of coffee...look at all those packages she's toting!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic cards! Love the different patterns and colors for the first card especially!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.