Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Day 3 of releases from The Rabbit Hole Designs

Ok, so today is day 3 and I'm here to show you three more projects!  Yeah 3!

First of all I want to show you the awesome new stencils that were released..... check these out!


How awesome are these????? I love them.  They are called "circle Illusion" and "Square Illusion" and they are wicked fun to work with.  I just sprayed them with my trusty Pixie Spray and laid them down on Sweet Sentiment Paper and went to town with my Oxide Inks! I added sentiments from the NEW "Anti-Valentines Day" stamp set that was also part of this release as well! I love the snark! 

Ok, the last card I'm going to be showing you today is this one: 

This stamp set is called "Put a Bow on It" and I saw it and immediately wanted to color a whole rainbow of ribbons!!!! It was a lot of fun to color this and I can see myself using it a lot more in the future.  It also comes with he sentiments "Hope" and "Love" in a pretty scripty font, so I used the word love and some clear embossing powder (for the very first time) to make the background.  I added another bow, because... well, YEAH!!!! Ha ha ha! 

So, this is a blog hope people, and blog hops mean prizes.... so here's the deets: 
To celebrate day 3 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the Stamp and stencil promoted on day 3, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 11-28-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 11-29-2019

Here is the line up for the hop:
Jammie Clark (you are here!)

As a thank you every order placed will be eligible for a 20% discount. Discount Code TRHDTHANKFUL20 This code will only be accepted until 12-01-2019. There are no exclusions on this code it is applicable to your whole order. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once.
Does not apply to shipping and tax.
*Please Note: Free Shipping WILL NOT be available during the time this discount code is in effect. *

Hope you all enjoy this release and I'll see ya all again really soon! Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Your stenciled backgrounds look great. Both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stencil cards! But you kept the best for the last :) I've fallen in love with your coloring skills! Bright, bold and vibrant bows card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stenciled backgrounds! And your card with all the bows is just beautiful! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG VD! hahaha that is all I have to say

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.