Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

You make my heart dance

I'm back with day two of the amazing release from The Rabbit Hole Designs!  This stamp is so stinking cute that I cannot even explain it... so here's the card.

I stamped these cute kids on Sweet Sentiment paper with Momento Desert Sand ink and colored them up with my Copic Markers.  Then..... well, then I got to work.....making a little forest scene for them to be dancing in! hahahaha! I think I told a little bit of a story with them.  I hope you love them dancing away to the sounds of the forest here.  Of course I added a bunch of flowers!  That's sort of my M.O. 

OH WAIT!!!! There's PRIZES!!!! 
To celebrate day 2 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp and stencil promoted on day 2, to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by
11:59 pm PST 11-28-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 11-29-2019

Meet me back here tomorrow for some bun stenciled cards!  Toodles!!! 

10 comments:

  1. Your coloring is INCREDIBLE! Love this Happy Couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW, your coloring is incredible. The hair alone is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the coloring is just AMAZING! what a creative background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene with these cute dancers! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scene for this sweet couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew your card would be "extra" and I was right! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring, you have created awesome scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coloring!! What an amazing scene you have created!! Totally in love! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.