Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

It's a Happy Birthday Release!

The Rabbit Hole Designs has their one year birthday this January, so they are celebrating a little early with this release!  I just love birthdays!  So much fun!  Here's my first project to share with you:

I used THREE new products on this card!  Eeeeekkkkk!!!! The first is the new and totally amazing "Drop It Stencil."  It totally reminds me of a game of Tetris from way back in the day.... right?  I used a variety of Pink Distress Oxide inks on my Sweet Sentiment Coloring paper to create this fun, fast, and simple background.  

Second: I used the new "Scripty Happy Birthday" stamp.  I fussy cut the letters by hand because I wanted them cut close.  They are stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink on my Sweet Sentiment coloring paper. 

Third: I used the awesome "Sassy Birthday" stamp set.  OMG, this set has sooooo much sass it's AWESOME!  It's going to be my "go-to" for MANY birthday cards in the future. 

So, now that you've read all that.... heres some info on PRIZES!!! Awe yeah! To celebrate day 1 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Scripty Birthday and the Drop It stencil to one lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a
comment. Leave comments by 11:59 p.m. PST 01-02-2020. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 01-03-2020.

Ok so here's the Hop peeps to go visit:

Jammie Clark (that's me!)

Ok I'll see ya back here soon for another TRHD birthday surprise! Toodles! 

12 comments:

  1. Fab ombre stencilling on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you graduated the pinks. This looks just wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ombre background design and the fun sentiment! Great card!
    I hope you're feeling better, Jammie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the monochromatic background with that stencil!! As always you blow me out of the water with your creativity and ideas! When I saw that birthday set and the sass it contained, I immediately thought of you so I’m glad you have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Jammie, this set of new releases is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Drop It stenciled background. I'm all about the sass too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great birthday sentiment and love the fun ombre background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You combined all three products perfectly!! Super fun. I can relate to that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!!! Your card is 100% pure sweetness! I love the composition, the color palette...that stenciled background! Cuteness overload!!! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.