Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A Proper Mermaid

Ok, so today is the last day for the Some Odd Girl MerMay release, but that doesn't mean the fun is over.  I'll still be posting more and more and more mermaids throughout the month.  Today though, I have a proper mermaid to share with you, No really, that's what she's named.


I had to color her with some classic mermaid colors because she was just so...proper.  I placed her in a little shallow in the ocean with a sand bar and little boulder and of Cours beautiful tropical teal waters.  I simply used a corner rounder and layered her on top of papers from Graphic 45.  I love that she is just so simple, yet stunningly beautiful.  And all of that hair makes me swoon. 

Ok I'll catch ya on the next wave.... I'm off to the coffee pot for a fill up.  Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.