Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

MerMay with Some Odd Girl

Ok, so you didn't think I was finished with the Mermaids yet did you?  No way!!! I have a whole school of new mermaids to share with you starting today from Some Odd Girl!

Here's the first!


This sweet girl is called Mermaid Ponytail and she is totally FAB!!!! I paired her with the ne Graphic 45 Under the Sea papers and it was a match made in... well.. Atlantis! lol! I cute the fish out from one of the sheets of paper because her hand was drawn to look like she's petting something I thought. So... a big ol fish is going to foot that bill. 

I loved the huge open fin at the end of her tail an the fun way her hair floats all around her body.  This was a super cool image to color. I placed her in a sea cavern in the deep, deep sea and made her just a little dark and twisty!  I hope you love her too!

I'm off for a cup of coffee.  Talk to you all tomorrow, Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.