Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Getting a little froggy!


Ut's new release week for Some Odd Girl and I'm here showing off the new digital images!!!! 
This release is so much fun because it features a group of kids all dressed up in silly hoodies!  I don't know about you, but my teenager wears a hoodie 24/7, I swear!!!!! It doesn't matter that it's 90 degrees outside, he's ALWAYS in a hoodie!  

This image of the little boy int he froggy hoodie I decided to make into a "big head." meaning I enlarged the image so big that it cut the bottom half of it off.  I printed him up on Sweet Sentiment Coloring paper and colored him with the following Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E27, E57, E23, E34, E31
Tongues: RV95, RV34, RV32, RV00
 Frog eyes: C10, C8, C6, C4, C2    
Hoodie: G28, G19, G07, YG09, YG07, YG05, YG01
Eyes: E27, E23, Y02, G000
0 Colorless Blender black Copic Multiliner in .05 and white Jelly Roll pen

The background is made using the NEW Woodland Mandala Stencil from Sweet Sentiment Stamps and a variety of Distress Oxide inks.  After stenciling onto the Sweet Sentiment Coloring Paper, I then spritzed the paper with Lindy's Gang Magicals Spray.  I used a sentiment from The Rabbit Hole Designs, and one from The Greeting Farm, then an A2 scalloped die from Honey Bee Stamps to complete the card.  Oh, and as always, there's a few little Stickles drops in "Star Dust" here and there on the card as well. 

I hope you loved this project and I'll see ya back the rest of this week for the other images being release from SOG.

I'm off to refill my coffee mug!  Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.