Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

More than doughnuts!

It takes a lot for me to love someone more than doughnuts.... but I'm pretty sure this stamp is the perfect example of that.

This adorable little squirrel is so happy to have this tiny doughnut and tell you just how much he loves it and you.  Gosh he just makes me smile!  I adore him.   

I stamped him with Momento desert sand ink onto Sweet Sentiment Card Stock and colored him up with copic markers. I Thun used a bunch of papers from Doodlebug (the Cream and sugar set) and I made flowers using Heartfelt creations stamps and dies (these are oak berry lane flowers I believe). 

Thank you all for stoping by, you can purchase this stamp here: https://www.therabbitholedesigns.com/product-page/more-than-donuts-4x4

Oh yeah, and there's prizes!!!! 
To celebrate day 1 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set More than Donuts to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 11-28-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 11-29-2019. This is where you find the participating blogs: https://therabbitholedesignsllc.blogspot.com

I'll see you back here tomorrow for more of the amazing Rabbit Hole Design release! Toodles!!!

11 comments:

  1. Squirlydoughnuttygorgeousness!!! Great card Jammie xxx Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just wonderful. The background paper couldn't have been more perfect. I love your coloring of the little guy, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just AWESOME! Such great detail and the florals are a nice touch. Thanks for reminding me to get my flowers back out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring. I know I have a great love for donuts... he is too adorable and I love the background paper with all the beautiful donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like donuts but not as much as coffee. This image is super cute. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little critter and the donut!!! I'm a sicker for donuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute with this squirrel. The donut paper is perfect and I like the doily and flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layering and papers! Cute squirrel image, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card design and gorgeous job on the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's an awesome colorful card! Love the sketch, the beautiful coloring and everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.