Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Happy Birthday to The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Well, I'm sure you've heard the news by now, The Rabbit Hole Designs is Turing one year old!!! So grab some cake, smash it in your face, and check out all the cute stuff that's going on for the celebration!!!!


Ok, so let's start with the sentiment.  It totally cracks me up.... the amount os snark in the Sassy Birthday 2 sentiment set is so awesome!  I literally sat at my desk and read them all like 5 times and even then I had a hard time deciding which one to use.  

This new stencil is called "Twisted Sunshine" and I'm totally in live with it!  I just stared grabbing Oxide Inks and sponge daubers and blending my little heart out.... it's soooo cool!  I added a fed Nuvo drops too, because, well, you guys should know me by now! hahahahah!!!! 

I hope that you are having a blast celebrating the one year birthday with TRHD and Don't forget to comment because there's prizes involved!  Here's the deets: To celebrate day 3 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Scripty Birthday and the Twisted Sunshine stencil to one lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 p.m. PST 01-02-2020. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 01-03-2020.

Ok so are you ready for the HOP?  Here's the links for ya:

Jammie (that's me)

Secret:  Today is ALSO the ONE year Anniversary for Sweet Sentiment..... you may wanna check back for more fun things!  Just saying!  Toodles! 

14 comments:

  1. I love this. You're so talented and this is just another example of why. Super funny card and I can't wait to try making something similiar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start my first coloring class with you! I love your snarky self! We are just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stencil!!! This card is awesome.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Twisted Sunshine background! Awesome card with a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sassy sentiment is really cute. And the background is great with the Twisted Sunshine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sassy sentiment! And awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, love everything about your card... the Twisted Sunshine stencil, the ink colors and blending, the sassy sentiment, and the black Nuvo drops and matting. Happy 1 year anniversary to Sweet Sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome, I am so glad I found you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 1st anniversary to you! Happy 1st birthday to TRHD, lovely palette on your card, I'd have a hard time too choosing just one of those amazing sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't say it enough this stencil is great and the colors are of course Amazing!! Keep up the snark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love! Love! Love this stencil! There's something about the shapes that are just soooooooo cheery! Craft on! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your snarky cards Jammie! What do you use for ink, and tool to blend the stencil backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.